VS72 series Variable Speed Power Tool switch
Electrical rating: DC 24V/36V 20A/25A
Rated battery voltage: 9.6~24 / 36V
Characteristics: VS72 series are a high current, high voltage variable speed switches for professional cordless tool applications. They combine a compact size with high performance and durability, its outer dimension is in an universal size, which makes it easy to adapt to various tools' requirements and can replace the old style or similar switches.
1. Variable speed control;
2. Running direction reverse function, and lock-off in middle position of reversing lever;
3. Mechanical motor short circuit brake contact;
4. Built-in diode, good for cooling;
5. The trigger covered with soft rubber, and all kinds of colors for your choice;
6. Pass UL, CUL and TUV safety certificates;
7. Pass 100 000 cycles in mechanical and electrical test;
8. Heat sink fixed;
9. Additional Input/Output wires, signal wire, battery clamp or LED indicating light for your choice.
Application: Portable power tools, such as drills, impact drills, impact wrenches, rotary hammers, hammer drills, impact drivers, screw drivers, etc.